Homes Sold: 14
Average Days on Market: 20
Median Days on Market: 5
Most Expensive: $2,127,500
Least Expensive: $725,000
Months of Inventory: 3
|Original Price||Final Price||Sold Price||Net Sold|
|Avg Price / SqFt w/o Basement||$256||$251||$243||$242|
|Avg Price / Fin SqFt w/ Basement||$288||$282||$273||$272|
The Polo Club has long been one of Denver’s most prestigious residential areas. Originally, polo ponies cantered over the terrain of this private, secluded country club community. Four young millionaires then joined forces to purchase a 160-acre tract of land for their polo matches; and the club was completed in 1926. Some of Denver’s finest families quickly relocated from the Denver Country Club residences to the Polo Club grounds. Today, the ponies have left, but the privacy of spacious, elegant home sites endures in this luxurious urban neighborhood where fabulous homes sit on 1/2- to 2-plus-acre lots. Polo Club is bounded on the north by Alameda Avenue, on the south by Exposition Street, on the west by University Boulevard and on the east by Steele Street. The patrolled and partially-gated community remains home to many of Denver’s prominent and founding families.
Polo Club North is a gated townhome community with security guards. It includes winding streets, open spaces with a stream, small ponds and waterfalls flanked by evergreens and aspens. A clubhouse contains an indoor swimming pool and outdoor tennis courts. The Cherry Creek Shopping Center sits within walking distance, just across the creek. One Polo Creek offers urban living at its best, with a world-class seven-story building in a one-of-a-kind location. Comprising 58 ultra-luxurious condominium residences, it is Denver’s only service-oriented residence designed in a manor house tradition.
Polo Club Neighborhood Highlights:
- Bonnie Brae Ice Cream – Made fresh on-site, this Denver favorite has a line out the door
- Bonnie Brae Tavern – Family owned and operated since 1934 , very kid friendly
- Bonnie Brae Liquors – Wide variety with competitive prices.
- Saucy Noodle – As the sign above the door reads,”If you don’t like garlic, go home!”
- The Cherry Creek Mall – Shops, restaurants, movie theater, and more
- Cherry Creek Shopping District – 320 boutiques, restaurants, galleries, spas and salons
- Cherry Creek Farmers Market – Saturdays, May 2 – Oct 31, 8 – 1