Homes Sold: 53
Average Days on Market: 141
Median Days on Market: 97
Most Expensive: $1,900,000
Least Expensive: $211,500
Months of Inventory: 2
|Original Price||Final Price||Sold Price||Net Sold|
|Avg Price / SqFt w/o Basement||$419||$403||$388||$388|
|Avg Price / Fin SqFt w/ Basement||$419||$403||$388||$388|
Riverfront Park in the most basic sense is an ideally located, downtown residential community. Most places where people live in the downtown area are simply clusters of buildings. Riverfront Park is a genuine neighborhood in the heart of the city. People who live here know each other, play together, party together, walk their dogs in the park together, and many organize and participate in neighborhood events. It’s a first-name basis kind of place.
Riverfront Park is a master planned community with a carefully crafted vision, resulting in a global approach to architectural design. In terms of heights and materials used, our design flows from one block to the next, even though buildings do not look like one another. Eventually, as the Central Platte Valley fills in, Riverfront Park will ultimately blend in with downtown versus appear as a stand alone community.
With access to Commons Park, Confluence Park, Cuernavaca Park, Cherry Creek, and the Platte River just steps away, residents can easily walk out their front door and jog, bike, picnic, rollerblade, or whatever their fancy. They can kayak and fish on the South Platte River, or simply relax and talk on a park bench.
Riverfront Neighborhood Highlights:
- All About Riverfront – Tour, Blog, Research, Explore
- Pepsi Center – Basketball, Hockey, Lacrosse, Concerts, and more…
- Coors Field – Home of The Colorado Rockies
- Commons Park – Across the street. Walk the dog, toss a Frisbee, picnic and more
- REI Flagship Store – An adventure in itself. All the gear you’ll ever need.
- Denver Union Station – Exciting developments are in the works for this city landmark
- Zengo Restaurant – Latin Asian restaurant with a fun and vibrant atmosphere