South Park Hill
Homes Sold: 132
Average Days on Market: 24
Median Days on Market: 6
Most Expensive: $1,755,000
Least Expensive: $300,000
Months of Inventory: 1
|Original Price||Final Price||Sold Price||Net Sold|
|Avg Price / SqFt w/o Basement||$245||$240||$237||$237|
|Avg Price / Fin SqFt w/ Basement||$264||$258||$255||$254|
Park Hill today is a tight-knit neighborhood full of diversity, character and history. Park Hill features some of Denver’s most distinguished architectural gems—with magnificent old homes of strength and unique character, from large Tudors and Denver Squares to Victorians and sturdy brick bungalows. All streets in Park Hill are lined with lovely mature trees; residents take great pride in maintaining their lawns and gardens.
Along both Seventeenth Avenue Parkway and Montview Boulevard, you’ll find a splendid array of mansions with architectural styles ranging from Mission to Dutch Colonial, from Mediterranean to Victorian. The Parkway is a haven to neighborhood walkers and runners. This thriving community has made a place for everyone and offers a wonderful eclectic mix of residents, from single businesspeople to retirees to young couples with children.
Park Hill Neighborhood Highlights:
- City Park Jazz – Free summer concert series
- Denver Zoo – Among the best zoos in the nation
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science – The Denver Museum of Nature & Science is the Rocky Mountain region’s leading resource for informal science education
- City Park Golf Course – 18-hole regulation golf course with spectacular views of Denver
- Spinelli’s Market – providing gourmet foods and Italian specialties.
- The Cherry Tomato – a local favorite for authentic Italian cuisine